Crises are now real-time public phenomena. Institutions that can’t plan in advance & respond quickly pay the price. So what do you do first? What do you listen for? How do you know when to respond and what to respond to?
Mark Farmer has a long history of dealing with crises online and off for a wide variety of clients both public & private, handling everything from acts of industrial sabotage to catastrophic server failures, fires, floods, ice storms, protests, accidents and more.
By the end of this session, you’ll have a clearer picture of:
- How to monitor online public chatter.
- What the first steps are when a crisis hits.
- When, who and how much to engage.
- Online dashboards and other monitoring tools.
- How to brief management quickly & efficiently.
… and much more.