#PSEWEB registration scholarships are aimed at removing the financial obstacles that make conference attendance challenging or impossible for some.
We especially encourage the following groups to apply:
- underrepresented minorities (BIPOC, LGBTQ, Indigenous communities and other underrepresented voices)
- individuals with reduced or no income (i.e. if you’ve been laid off or furloughed due to COVID-19)
- new professionals
- new grads
- current or former work/study students considering a career in higher ed digital comms
If you work for an institution that has the ability to fund your attendance, we ask that you not apply to save funds for those without access to similar resources.
Registration scholarships for higher education professionals
Recipients will receive a complimentary conference registration.
Eligibility: You are welcome to apply for this scholarship if you are a higher education professional who is:
- experiencing financial hardship due to layoff or job loss; or
- planning to pay for your conference ticket out of pocket.
Registration grants for new professionals
Recipients will receive partial to full coverage of their conference registration. The amount granted will be determined by the review committee and will be based on need and impact.
Eligibility: You are welcome to apply for this funding if you are beginning a digital marketing career in higher education.
Registration grants for students and new grads
Recipients will receive partial to full funding for the conference.
Eligibility: You are welcome to apply for this scholarship if you are:
- currently in employed in a related work/study role (i.e. marketing, communications, web development); or
- about to graduate/have graduated between June 2019 and July 2020 and are interested in a digital marketing career in higher education.
Speaker / contributor scholarships
Awardees will receive a complimentary conference registration.
This year, we are pleased to offer registration scholarships to those selected as speakers and to those who contribute to organizing the conference.
Eligibility: You will be notified if you are eligible. A registration refund will be provided where appropriate.
How to apply
Complete and submit the scholarship application form before the deadline.
- Application deadline, June 24, 2020
- Notifications, July 1, 2020
Selection criteria: We will award scholarships based on need, impact, and available funds.
Questions? Contact email@example.com