After more than a decade of content proliferation, the challenge of creating captivating news feeds, while simultaneously combating online controversy, has become crucial to continued social media success. In this 2-hour session, we will explore the current state of social media and engage in an in-depth discussion regarding best practices for measuring success and mitigating institutional risk.
Participants will walk away with proven strategies for immediate implementation, and a renewed sense of how best to leverage a variety of tools to address organizational goals and objectives.
Topics and Tactics will include:
- Proactively shaping your social media story
- Nikki’s rules of engagement
- Re-establishing trust through transparency and authenticity
- Elevating understanding with animation
- Leveraging trends to educate consumers
- Increasing outreach by communicating impact
- How to create captivating video
Format: Hybrid (participants can attend either in-person or virtually)