As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, universities are working hard to keep their communities informed about the continually changing situation. Our participants from last year’s COVID-19 Communications Panel return to discuss their experiences and the impact on how we communicate with our audiences.
How have the communications challenges we encounter evolved over the past year? What tools and strategies have we developed? What lessons have we learned?
Attend our panel discussion to hear communications leaders from across the country discuss these topics and more.
- Jody Gress, Marketing and Communications Specialist, University of Saskatchewan
- Sara Laux, Manager, Strategic Communications, McMaster University
- Terry Lavender, Manager, Communications, Office of the President, The University of British Columbia
- Susan Murley, Senior Director, Integrated Strategy and Planning, Communications and External Relations, McGill University
- Joyce Peralta (panel moderator), Manager, Digital Communications, McGill University