The COVID-19 pandemic has put communications at the forefront of our day-to-day experience. Ongoing developments concerning methods for learning and working, physical distancing measures, university operations, and countless policies and procedures have resulted in an endless stream of announcements, supporting documents and resources.
What unique communications challenges have we encountered during this time? What lessons have we learned? What lasting impact will this experience have on how we communicate with our audiences?
Attend our panel discussion to hear communications leaders from across the country discuss these topics and more.
- Pierre Boisseau, Senior Director, Institutional Communications, McGill University
- Kris Foster, Director of University Communications, University of Saskatchewan
- Sara Laux, Manager, Strategic Communications,McMaster University
- Terry Lavender, Manager, Communications, Office of the President, The University of British Columbia
- Joyce Peralta (panel moderator), Manager, Digital Communications, McGill University