Have you inherited an old and outdated website? Or have a section of a website you manage that you can’t bring yourself to look at?
While web projects like these may seem a little daunting, you can take advantage of this opportunity by building bridges between you and your user.
We recently got in tune with Gen Z to refresh a student-facing section of our Co-operative Education website. We learned a lot in this project and have fresh insights to share with you!
In this session, we’ll talk about tips for:
- Developing personas through user interviews.
- Auditing your content while working with various stakeholders.
- Building the information architecture from a user-focused lens using online visual collaboration tools such as Miro.
- Designing low-fidelity wireframes, mood boards and mock-ups.
- Developing content for a student audience.