Podcasting is an increasingly popular storytelling tool, with US listenership expected to grow to 160 Million in 2023 and over 66% of those listeners having a college degree. How can you best use podcasts to elevate the voices of your institution and build bridges?
This session covers the following:
- What podcasts are and when to use them
- What makes a good podcast show
- Providing resources for user-generated content
- Setting guardrails (for consistency with quality and content)
- Cultivating a podcast network to elevate diverse voices and your brand