This workshop is ideal for content writers, editors, and managers as well as web communications and social media managers who are looking to improve the quality and impact of their content strategy.
Learn how to engage your audience with compelling content by implementing a user-centric content strategy and governance to your website.
You’ll come away from the workshop with knowledge of:
- Content strategy fundamentals and key terms
- Criteria and methods to assess and optimize your content organization
- Applicable strategies to develop and test information architecture
- Content governance crafting, planning, and implementation for the long run
- Best practices for well-written and accessible content