Published on December 15, 2015
We learn from each other at #PSEWEB. Our best content comes from delegates like you making short presentations about projects and issues you think are important.
So we need your help: We need you to propose a session for the 2016 conference.
You don’t need to be guru. Or a ninja. Or a pirate. You don’t need to have all the answers. You just need to be passionate about something you’re working on — or good at — and be willing to share.
You’ll be presenting to people who also work in digital communications at colleges and universities… Your people! We’re a friendly bunch.
Start Your Proposal on the Call for Speakers Page
Deadline: Friday, January 8
This is just a proposal. It doesn’t take long to submit, and you don’t need to have everything planned out. Early bird ticket holders vote for their favourites, and that helps us build the conference program!
What’s in it for you…
- Save $150 on your conference registration if your proposal is chosen! (Makes the boss happy.)
- Get feedback from people who work in our field. (Perspective!)
- Add some public speaking experience to your LinkedIn profile. (Can’t hurt.)
- Give back to the overall #PSEWEB community. (One of us! One of us!)
What should you submit about…
We cover a wide range of topics, from a wide range of perspectives. That includes:
- Public Relations & Marketing
- Technical Development & Design
- Management & Policy
But don’t be held back by categories. Don’t let us put you in a box! Have an idea that doesn’t fit? Propose it anyway!
Need an idea?
Having a hard time getting started? Check out these posts:
Thanks for taking the time to submit a proposal. (You rock!)
If you have any questions, please contact Angi, our Program Director.