Do people read emails anymore? Yes—they do. But not the way you think. This talk will show you exactly how to write subject lines and email copy that is guaranteed to get read (and acted on!).
In this session, you’ll learn:
- How to write good subject lines that increase open rates
- Typical email reading patterns and how to use them to your advantage
- How to appropriately use formatting and white space
- Recommendations on sentence structure and reading level
- How to use links and buttons to guarantee click-through
- A quick way to test if your email will get read