Interested in telling authentic and vulnerable stories? Sounds terrifying? Get started in the process with inspiration from storytelling podcaster, Shannon Cason.
In What’s Your Story?, you will learn:
- The basics of storytelling.
- Why do stories connect us?
- Using honest storytelling for personal and professional empowerment.
- Purposes of personal narrative storytelling.
- Participants will leave the session with elements for their own original story.
Shannon Cason has shared his stories all over the country. Shannon hosts three podcasts – Homemade Stories, The Trouble, and In Good Company Detroit. Shannon is a host, MainStage storyteller, and GrandSlam champion with The Moth. He is a regular on NPR’s Snap Judgment; awarded their Best Performance Award. He has appeared on countless podcasts and storytelling stages, including TEDx, RISK!, Third Coast Festival, Podcast Movement, and upcoming film projects.
#PSEWEB 2022 attendees – Please login to access the session materials.