Ever wonder if that meme you’re sharing could get you in legal trouble? Worry that your social media intern is sharing copyrighted images or videos? If you’ve answered yes to either of these questions, this session is for you. We’ll give you a crash course on the top things you need to know/understand about digital copyright.
Topics we’ll cover include:
- Top 10 – Golden nuggets of digital copyright wisdom
- Social Media- Misconceptions about creating cartoons, memes, videos etc.
- Case Studies – Top copyright mistakes content managers make & how to avoid them
- Creative Commons- Pros and cons of using CC licensed content photos
- Content that is free to use- Stock images – Where to get them / understanding the implications
- Digital content- What apps help you create gorgeous content without worrying about copyright