Post-secondary institutions are made up of teams whose priorities and tasks can overlap without the other knowing. Breaking down barriers is key to improving communication, efficiency and output.
Hear how Nova Scotia Community College (NSCC) aligned our Marketing and Communications, Recruitment and Alumni Relations teams for better content creation and distribution.
Learn how NSCC:
- defines roles, assigns ownership and clarifies expectations (without offending anyone)
- leverages online tools (i.e. Trello) to make the content creation process more efficient
- creates a college-wide content calendar with continuous input from multiple departments across 14 campuses
- identifies opportunities for content collaboration
- measures and shares success within the College to build internal engagement and continuous participation