Published on July 1, 2013
#PSEWEB is now on Storify!
We have two overview posts from the two days:
We will be adding breakout Storifies for each session to their pages, and they will be added to this post as well as embedded into the related session pages, so check back for those links.
Also, in honour of the quirky nature of PSEWEB, we also present to you the following Storify:
- Digital Kids on Branding, Privacy and Technology Bias
- Social Video Marketing: So You Want to Be Cool, Eh?
- An Army of Students: Leveraging Student Talents to Create Stellar Content and Showcase Campus Community
- Building Community: Supporting Distributed Web Publishing at BCIT
- The Pursuit of IA Perfection
- Hot Or Not: A Framework For Anticipating, Recognizing and Integrating The Next Big Thing In Social Media
- Good, Better, Best: Raising the Bar in Higher-ed Web Design
- Getting Accessibility Requirements Working for Your Organization
- Establishing a Social Media Program
- Extending Your Reach With Google Analytics Dashboards
- When The Lights Go Out: Crisis Communications and Social Media
- The Digital Hand Off: Smooth Online Transitions Within A Decentralized Institution
- Writing for Humans: From Bureaucratic Verbiage to Clear Communication
- Can You Pass the Social Media License Test? Social Media TOS Crash Course
- Digital Marketing Best Practices for Higher Ed 2013
- On The Go: Using Mobile to Support The Student Experience
- Chinese Social Media Outreach – Start a Conversation with China
- ResponsiveCSS3PolyfillBootstrapGrid.js – or What the Heck is This Stuff and Why Should You Care?
- Social Media Content Strategy: Tips & Tools
- Accessibility Demystified: Web Accessibility Compliance and Tools to Help Meet the Requirements
- Answering A Complicated Question With the Power of YouTube!
- How to be Awesome with Emerging Technologies
- Strategically Coordinating Digital Content Across Your Organization
- Socially Awkward: How Making the Brand More Human Can Change Everything
- Operation Transformation – Make Me Responsive!
- Social Media Directories
- Panel Discussion on Social Media
- Creating a Digital Measurement Plan: How to Define, Measure, and Communicate the Success of Your Digital Marketing
- Content Strategy: Your Website’s Secret Weapon
- IT vs Marketing, by IT & Marketing, A Match Made At PSEWEB