Published on June 29, 2013
We are adding links to the presentations to the original schedule posts, so you can follow through with your notes. Here’s a quick list to all the presentations we have up so far – we will be adding more over the next little while for you so check back!
- Hot Or Not: A Framework For Anticipating, Recognizing and Integrating The Next Big Thing In Social Media
- Good, Better, Best: Raising the Bar in Higher-ed Web Design
- Establishing a Social Media Program
- Writing for Humans: From Bureaucratic Verbiage to Clear Communication
- Extending Your Reach With Google Analytics Dashboards
- Digital Marketing Best Practices for Higher Ed 2013
- ResponsiveCSS3PolyfillBootstrapGrid.js – or What the Heck is This Stuff and Why Should You Care?
- Accessibility Demystified: Web Accessibility Compliance and Tools to Help Meet the Requirements
- Answering A Complicated Question With the Power of YouTube!
- IT vs Marketing, by IT & Marketing, A Match Made At PSEWEB
- Getting Accessibility Requirements Working for Your Organization
- Strategically Coordinating Digital Content Across Your Organization
- Social Media Directories
- Social Media Content Strategy: Tips & Tools
- Chinese Social Media Outreach – Start a Conversation with China
- Digital Kids on Branding, Privacy and Technology Bias
- Operation Transformation – Make Me Responsive!
- When The Lights Go Out: Crisis Communications and Social Media
- On The Go: Using Mobile to Support The Student Experience
- An Army of Students: Leveraging Student Talents to Create Stellar Content and Showcase Campus Community
- Building Community: Supporting Distributed Web Publishing at BCIT
- How to be Awesome with Emerging Technologies
- The Digital Hand Off: Smooth Online Transitions Within A Decentralized Institution
Also remember if you do have notes, help out your fellow #PSEWEB attendees & those who couldn’t make it by adding your notes!